In this article, we are going to tell you what is Twitch logs and how you can check it. So friends, if you want to know what it means and how to use it, then you read this article completely, you will get its complete details inside this article.
What is Twitch Logs Chat?
Twitch has done a wonderful job by bringing the feature of chatting on the Twitch streaming platform, it connects viewers and streamers. If you want to know how we can check twitch chat logs and how to manage them then this guide will help.
There can be many reasons to check these logs as it helps you to study your audience’s reaction as well as feedback and judgments like whether someone has said inappropriate or not. So here you can use all these methods to monitor twitch logs.
How to check Twitch chat logs as a streamer
If you want to analyze what your audience wants to say and at the same time if you want to find out how the viewers are responding to your content then you can follow the below steps to check your logs.
- User Search Command
- Using a third party software or chatbot
- Video On Demand System
User Search Command
Simply you have to search the username of the user about whom you need more information via chat logs. All you have to do is to search for the chatbox, you have to search the username and you will get the stream chat history.
Inside it, you will get to see all these things like how many times have they been banned, how many comments they’ve left, what are those comments, and more. I hope this will help you to know a lot of things about your channel whether any of your users have done the wrong thing on your channel and you will be able to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
Video On Demand System
You go to your previous content and you can check what were your old tweet chat logs. By using this feature, you can make your community even more battle, with the help of this you can not only improve your channel but also increase more insides as well. And you can also take action against those who are doing wrong things on your channel.
How to Enable Archiving means VOD Storage System
- First, head to your Stream Settings from the Creator Dashboard.
- second you need to Select Stream.
- then Find Stream Key and Preferences.
- And Finally enable Store Past Broadcasts.
You have to note one thing that you can save your previous broadcast for 60 days on Twitch if you are a Twitch partner, Prime, and Twitch Turbo user. Like I told you after 60 days it will be automatically deleted and if you are a regular broadcaster then you will get 14 days to save your broadcast.
Using Third party softwares or Chatbot
If you want information in deep which you do not get on the base website then you can also use chatbots or third-party programs here you get many options like Streamlabs, Nightbot, Chatty, and more. You can check the functionality of all these messages, so you can know which one you find more useful and suits you.
How to check Chat logs as a Viewer
Friends, if you are also wondering how we can monitor chat logs, then let me tell you that this feature can be accessed only by streamers and moderators. If you still want to monitor chat logs, then you can record the stream using screen recorder software.
How to check Twitch Chat Logs as a Mod
You can use the below steps if you want to check logs as a Moderator.
- First Get into the Moderator View by clicking on the Sword symbol.
- You click on the username you want to know.
- This is how you can their chats on the twitch channel.
- You will be able to know the prior history of that user including things like their previous bans, mod replies and more.
Simply type /user (username) in the channel chat and you can review:
1) Here you will get to see the number of messages and content that your user has submitted on your channel.
2) The number of timeouts and bans the user has received if any.
3) Comments left by your channel’s mods about the specific viewer.
How to find your chat history
1) First, you have to open Gmail
2) After that on your desktop, you will see the option of click more on the left-hand panel, click on there
3) And as soon as you scroll down, you will see the chat button below, you have to click on it.
4) Now you will be displayed on the top of a screen, all your chats have been achieved.
5) Clicking on a conversation will open the thread.
You have to open your “Settings” menu, now you have to enable “Mod Tools”, this will give you control over your chat. Now you have to type the command which will tell you “/clear” in your chat, This particular command will wipe your chat history.
I hope you liked this What is Twitch Logs Chat article, if you want to know about such interesting topics, then you can visit our website again and subscribe to our website.