In this post we will tell how you can fix 100% [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error. And we are going to explain many things related to this problem here, if you want to know about it, then you can read this article without any hesitation.
You may see this [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error but sometimes for a new user this problem can be a bit complicated. This problem of Microsoft is such a problem that they do not allow their users to do what they have to do and it seems very annoying.
This problem is such that if you do not follow the procedure properly to solve it, then you may find it time-consuming. But inside this article, we will tell you some steps, with the help of which you can fix this problem very quickly.
We are here to tell you few ways that you can fix this error very quickly. And you can start your work very quickly because this problem keeps you stuck from doing your work. Keep reading to find out how to fix this error.
What is [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9]
Outlook user gets this [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error because it is specially related to users of Microsoft Outlook account. This problem means that your Outlook account or application is not functioning as it should.
Why we are getting this [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error
So now we have come to know that there is a fault in our Outlook account, so let’s see which can be the regions due to which we get this error. As soon as we find out all these reasons then it will help us to solve our error.
- Signing in to your Outlook account through multiple devices simultaneously.
- Using an outdated version of Outlook on your device.
- Having a lot of cached data in the Outlook application.
- Having a reversing pattern on your PC.
How To Fix [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] Error Code?
Now we have come to know what is the main reason for this that I am seeing this error, so let us talk about how we can fix this error. Below you will see some list, inside which you have been told how you can fix all the errors here.
1. Close all the backgroud applications
Many such applications keep running inside your computer, due to which your computer becomes slow. If you don’t have enough space inside your PC or your memory is full then you may get this error [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] when you run Outlook app.
So a very good idea would be to clear all your background apps, with the help of which it will be easy for you to solve this error.
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Select the Privacy option.
- Once the window opens, click on Background apps.
- You will be able to see an option that lets you choose which apps can operate in the back.
- Close the unimportant ones.
- Now launch Outlook again and check for the Microsoft error.
If still your error is not resolved then you check the below method
2. Clear All Cache Data
If you clear the cache of any application, then it helps in running the application properly and removes unnecessary data so that your computer can run the application at speed. you will get this error from Microsoft. so if you want to fix it then you can apply these steps to clear your cache data.
- Close the Outlook app before doing anything else in your computer.
- Then you have to Press “Window key + R”.
- Once you run the dialog box opens then enter ‘%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook’ and click on Enter.
- Select all the files by pressing the shift button simultaneously.
- Double-click the ‘RoamCache’ folder, here you will find all the cashed data.
- Select all the files while pressing the shift button simultaneously.
- Now delete these files by either pressing the delete key or right-clicking and then selecting the delete option.
3. Use Microsoft Auto-Repair Tool to fix it
When you use Microsoft OS, you also get an auto repair tool by using which you can fix this problem. The Troubleshooting feature within Microsoft is very convenient and easy to use, even for computer amateurs. The steps of how you can access the auto repair tool are given below.
- Open Start > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Search for the MS Outlook app in the search bar.
- Click on troubleshooting and run it.
- The troubleshooter will search for problems and report back if there are any present.
4. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
You have to delete your account and reinstalling this is a very best way to fix any of your errors. You will also get rid of this [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error by reinstalling this.
- Delete the application from your device.
- Go to Play Store or App Store and download the latest version of this application.
- Now launch the reinstalled version of Outlook.
I hope you have liked this [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] Error 2021 information very much, if you want similar information, then you can visit our website again because you get very quality information here.