Today we will tell you how to show FPS in Apex Legends (Steam), And also how to show fps counter in apex legends. We will explain many more things, which many people do not know yet. so let’s get started.
How to Show FPS in Apex Legends
- First, you have to close Apex Legends if your game is on.
- Now you have to select the steam above which is in the top left corner.
- After that you will see an option called Settings, you have to click on it.
- Now you will see many options, in that you have to select In-game option.
- And now you can select the FPS counter in the game, wherever you want to show FPS, you can do it in the game.
- I think the FPS should be Top Right Corner of the game. You can set the rest anywhere you want.
I hope that you have understood how to show FPS in Apex Legends (Steam). And if you want information about Apex Legends or any other games, then you can visit our website. And you can also subscribe to our website.